Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bonjour! Hallo!

Bonjour toute le monde! Hallo evrybody! My names is Chef B.S. and I likes to sharing my speecial and secrets recipe food for you. I hopes you wood anjoy all my offer and make at home. THese are fun and easy and not hard for doing.

Me I worked at many stand a patates and good restos in the area here. I know many food trick from Hawkesbury area number 1 top shape chefs. Now I do some share with you! You dont need be rich like people who have job to eat A1 top plate.

Le Chef B.S. is me I show you!

Now people har always ask me: "Aye Chef B.S.! WHat B.S. mean?"

I say to them: "B.S. mean 'Bien-être Social' because it my family tradition. Fack you."

And if you thinks your a too good for this dilicous foods because you laff at poeple on Bien-être Social va donc chier mon ostie.

No comments:

Post a Comment